· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment invité(s) et membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - RG.net members
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

RG.net members
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Open Forum!
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 30.07.2006, 12:06:20    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Can´t believe this! Embarassed Had to check in Google! And I am on vacation by the way, had to leave beach to check the Hitler´s birthday!!! Very Happy

So, you beat me! How come I always had "excellent" on history?!!! Low standard in Soviet education system I guess! Crying or Very sad

I wonder, does Fetisov know?!!! But you know what, just came to my mind--- we often had different facts in the history... Wink For example, Americans still don´t recognize our Gagarin´s first flight to cosmos! Seriously! Very Happy Maybe our textbooks said Hitler´s birthdate was April 21st? Will go and do a survey among my compatriots!

Meanwhile, I do owe you an apology! Sorry, I brought this up! But look at the bright side-- the guy I told you about was born on the same day and believe me (ups, am I trustworthy? Embarassed ), he is a great
man! Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 30.07.2006, 16:06:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I could say a lot about Lenin, but i don't think you'd want to hear it Laughing
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
blu-ray
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 30.07.2006, 16:46:58    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sheva a écrit:
I could say a lot about Lenin, but i don't think you'd want to hear it Laughing

No thanks, Paul Very Happy
(Is Blair the British Lenin ? - someone asked me yesterday... I thought it was obvious Laughing )
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
zlati_sladkata
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 30.07.2006, 21:35:10    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

gulzhan a écrit:
Girls (and boys whom I have not had luck to meet in English Forum! Very Happy ), I really invite you to write more about yourselves!

Sheva, Zlati, please, make your presentation!

And let's post more pictures! I saw on the French Forum that the pictures are very interesting! Wink

Sorry people,maybe I'm late, friends,but there was a reason Wink

So , let's start...
My real name's Zlatka,Zlati for short Wink
I'm female.I'm from Bulgaria. I was born on 24th January, 1992, so i'm 14 years old.I can speak Bulgarian /of course Very Happy/ and English, a little Russian and next year i'm going to start learning German.So, my photo...ok.I think these links are bad enough :d ahhaha
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/9223/0093nx5.jpg
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/9494/0008cz2.jpg
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9206/0099wf7.jpg = > with my best friend Dilijana /Didi/
Stop! So many horrible photos one by one ... No, they're enough i think. Wink

Again Dani sorry about my late post , but i really have had some problems. Good topic,nice and funny Wink
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 03.08.2006, 20:11:24    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No, very different from Lenin.

I hate Blair Mad

i can never see enough Zlati Very Happy btw
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
zlati_sladkata
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 05.08.2006, 21:04:57    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sheva a écrit:
No, very different from Lenin.

I hate Blair Mad

i can never see enough Zlati Very Happy btw

hehe,Paul,not so fast Wink
It's more than enough Wink
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Sarake_1
Fan
Fan

MessagePosté le: 15.08.2006, 17:23:57    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

my turn Smile

my name is Sara, i was born on 12th september and i'm 15 years old. i love playing and watching tennis and also to talk about it of course Wink.i was born in belgium, and i still live there (guess i always will).i can speak dutch, english and a little bit french.and i'm female.
i will give you a picture of me (first of all, didn't mean to scare you Wink )

picture: www.redbox.be/Saratje_2

p.s. i love Kim Clijsters and Jelena Dokic.my biggest fave on the men's side is Xavier Malisse.
Conita
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 16.08.2006, 12:29:34    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Heyyyyy every1!!
i feel so out dated i just reazlied this thread existed Razz
anyway
Im Constanza, but no-one really calls me that besides my doctor Razz people call me Connie or Conita which i prefer the best cos it makes me feel like a kid again Razz Im a girl, my birthday is the 29th July and im 19 years old and i dont like it! i wish i was in reception again Sad lol
I was born in Chile but I live in England. I can speak Spanish and English and a bit of portuguesse and a tiny bit of french.
I LOVE sports i love playing them, i love watching them especially tennis and football. I play hcokey and tennis tho lately ive been really lazy Razz
I just finished 6th form here which is like highschool i guess and im getting my results tomorrow!!! :S *panic face* lol
im taking a gap year then im off to uni at Nottingham Trent here in the UK.

ok the pics here's me when i was 8 for a school pic i think, i still look the same haha
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2407/miiijn4.jpg
here's probably the most recent pic i've got its Dani and Me
prom nite! we r a bit over the ball by then thats y we have funny faces lol
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2111/danime1hs9.jpg
ok and here's just me when b4 i cut my hair Razz
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5475/qwertyuio54rt2.jpg

i also have a fotolog with more pics of me and random things Razz
http://www.fotolog.com/conita_
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 17.08.2006, 16:28:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

O, thanks so much Sara and Conita!!! Very Happy It's great to read your presentations and see your pictures! Very Happy

Cheska, Elizabeth, Blue-Sky!!! Now when Richard is working on getting ready for US Open Wink , maybe you could work on your presentations?! Very Happy

Have you noticed how many new members came to site (and how many guests!!! Shocked ) after Richard had his amazing play in Toronto! Very Happy They really liked his game! It'll be great if they really liked his site too! Wink

So, I suggest that we re-live this thread again, so that the new members see it! Very Happy
Conita
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 17.08.2006, 22:48:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

gulzhan a écrit:
O, thanks so much Sara and Conita!!! Very Happy It's great to read your presentations and see your pictures! Very Happy

Cheska, Elizabeth, Blue-Sky!!! Now when Richard is working on getting ready for US Open Wink , maybe you could work on your presentations?! Very Happy

Have you noticed how many new members came to site (and how many guests!!! Shocked ) after Richard had his amazing play in Toronto! Very Happy They really liked his game! It'll be great if they really liked his site too! Wink

So, I suggest that we re-live this thread again, so that the new members see it! Very Happy

agreed! Smile
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cheska
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 24.08.2006, 13:54:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Laughing sorry for this very late profile/presentation (that sounded so formal)..i don't check this side of the forum. Laughing

my name's francesca, but just call me cheska. i'm from the little country called the philippines. i was born in the 14th of December, 1987..which makes me 18 going on 19. i speak only filipino and english..but i'm planning to take french as my foreign language in school.

i'm currently taking up economics (don't ask why..i was sort of forced into it but i can't think of anything else i'd rather take up..so there. Wink )

uh, i don't play tennis well but i just play it for fun..my favorite tennis players are roddick, gasquet, hingis, clijsters and kuznetsova. other than tennis, i watch basketball and baseball. not a big fan of soccer, sorry..i enjoy listening to music, preferably coldplay, athlete, the strokes, snow patrol and the fray. as far as movies concerned, my all-time favorite will always be sound of music. haha i know it's cheesy. and my favorite books are the harry potter books. let's just say, i'm still a kid at heart. Wink

as for the pictures, i've got a myspace account, just check the pics there. www.myspace.com/cheskandy ... trust me, it's not a pretty sight. Laughing

had fun reading your profiles. Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 24.08.2006, 20:06:19    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

cheska a écrit:
and my favorite books are the harry potter books. let's just say, i'm still a kid at heart.

Well, have to admit-- I am a huge fan of Harry Potter! Very Happy Don't tell it's the book for kids-- I am trying to persuade everyone that it is the book for adults! Wink Let's talk about Harry Potter! Very Happy
Conita
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 24.08.2006, 21:55:52    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

hi cheska!
Smile

ive never read any harry potter book or seen a movie
:S

lol its like i miss out everytime hahaha
just_ibeth
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 25.08.2006, 03:40:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

jejejjje

I have read like 3 of his books..

are interesting...
I like them better that the movies..
cheska
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 25.08.2006, 06:45:34    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

just_ibeth a écrit:

jejejjje

I have read like 3 of his books..

are interesting...
I like them better that the movies..

well, that's usually the case. it's rare that a movie be as good as the book. da vinci code was a big flop. Rolling Eyes

i'm really excited about the final book. i think it's going to be good. well, it better be. Laughing
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Open Forum! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 4 sur 7

Sauter vers: