· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 169 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - *Masters Series - Madrid*
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

*Masters Series - Madrid*
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Ce forum est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Tennis in general
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cheska
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 22.10.2006, 03:48:07    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

in my opinion, what berdych gestured to the crowd was overcelebrating and he's abound to get booed. i understand where the crowd is coming from but i'm not saying it's the right way to do so. i'm just saying that i understand them. Wink

in all fairness to gonzales, he did play his game yesterday against berdych and played it to perfection. he just played brilliantly. and berdych was just too upset(?) by the crowd's reactions. he seemed to lose all of his concentration.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 22.10.2006, 22:12:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It's quite obvious that Tomas Berdych wasn't going to be the favorite coming into The Master Series in Madrid, Spain. I would believe that Tomas would certainly expect a warm reception from the crowd for Rafa, that's a given. It's rather difficult going into unfamiliar crowds/territory feeling that everyone is in opposition to you. It's all in the way an individual composes themselves in these certain conditions. Everyone reacts differently to different circumstances, some are calm cool collected, others react with more ardent passion. Some people can handle more hardship and endure the pressures more. I'm sure if this were me, I'm not quite so sure that I would handle it with all sereneness myself if I were in a similar situation. Basically, that's just my perspective and take on this. Certainly, I attempt to understand this from both sides of the coin so to speak. Have a wonderful day everyone Smile

Penned by Forever1Gasquet Cool
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 23.10.2006, 03:02:52    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks everyone for the match reports. I have no coverage of Madrid so its greatly appreciated Very Happy

I can't judge the Berdych-Nadal incident since I didn't see it. I'm not an entirely big fan of Berdych to be honest. I think he is a great player, but from some of his past actions I don't really like him. However, this is a seperate incident so I should TRY not to be biased. IMO, the crowd shouldn't be cheering Berdych's errors. However, he has to realize that crowd that he's dealing with. They are obviously going to be pro-Rafa and they should be. However, my putting his fingers to his lips he's just inciting them more. He probably didn't handle this in the correct manner.

Nevertheless, congrats to Roger for winning his 10th title of the year Very Happy Rooting for Gonzo, the underdog, of course, but Roger is amazing. Its as simple as that.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 23.10.2006, 03:58:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have Berdych pic on my fotolog Laughing
just in case you wanna visit it and sign:
www.fotolog.com/daniela_cabj

I don't see in a bad way the crowd "cheering" only for one people but I don't see bad what Tomas did, and then Rafa told him he was a bad person...
and in the match against Gonzalez the crowd was awful with him... I haven't seen that not even during DC! I was there when he came for DC (he complained a little about us, but well, I'd complain too Laughing )

and YES! congratulations to Federer! New record for him!
[...]Federer won his 10th title of the year and became the first player in the Open Era to win 10 or more titles in a season for three consecutive years[...]*

* http://www.atptennis.com/1/en/newsandscores/news/news1.asp
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
just_ibeth
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 23.10.2006, 15:21:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

well...roger is the new legend!!..too many "records"!!!
amazing man!...impressive...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 25.10.2006, 03:55:07    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

just_ibeth a écrit:

well...roger is the new legend!!..too many "records"!!!
amazing man!...impressive...

Certainly, no surprise here. Congratulations to him. Quite the dominant force to be reckoned with in this open era of professional male tennis players. What hasn't been said about Federer. He's almost inhuman. That kind of person makes me sick LOL Laughing

Penned by Forever1Gasquet Cool
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
Ce forum est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Tennis in general Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: