· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 185 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Let's get international!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Let's get international!
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Open Forum!
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 17.07.2006, 17:01:16    Sujet du message: Let's get international! Répondre en citant

Hi, everyone!

Yesterday I met at chat a newly signed member. I asked her what country she was from and she said me-- Paragway! I said-- WOW! Paragway! Right on the other side of the Globe from me! What do I know about Paragway other than they had a great football team?

Then I thought-- there are members from all over the world! England, USA, Argentina, Brazil, Netherlands, Belgium, Phillipennes, now Paragway and even Kazakstan ( Very Happy )! We can easily learn first hand about the countires we might never be able to travel to. Of course, you can always find something in Internet, but it's not the same as if person whom you know already (because we do get to know each other) gives you the secrets of his own's country's charm, customs, food, tennis (!) etc whatever seems to be important.

If you like the idea, let's start this new topic:

Give your insight-- why I love my country, why it is unique place on the globe, what is funny about our families, schools, food etc, what we are famous for, why would I advise people to visit my country, what's going on with tennis in my city, how many people I know who love (or just heard about? Wink ) Richard Gasquet here and anything you want to share!

I can start with Kazakstan. Might take me 15 pages, but I will try to work out a short version! Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
blu-ray
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 17.07.2006, 17:05:23    Sujet du message: Re: Let's get international! Répondre en citant

gulzhan a écrit:
England, USA, Argentina, Brazil, Netherlands, Belgium, Phillipennes, now Paragway and even Kazakstan ( Very Happy )

... France Smile
you can begin, I will try to continue this thread !!!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
Conita
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 16.08.2006, 12:43:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Great idea!
well im from Chile! but i live in th UK
i do loooooooooooooveeeeeee my country and i get very passionate about it so ill try to make it short!
well Chile is a very unique country the longest country in the world and the only tri-continental one! tho there's only a few of us for the size of the country (15 million
aprox) Chile also looks like a chillie, shape wise, which i think its very funny hahaha
ehmm after Rios became world n1 tennis became very popular and after Massu and Gonzalez run in th olympics it grew even more! lots of people know about Richie since many people now follow tennis quiet a lot which is good!
we are known in south america for not speaking spanish properly and making up words like pololo and polola (BF GF) o weon (word that we use for pretty much anything with variations) also for never pronuncing a word till the last letter
and example of this: Como estas? - chilean version Co' tai? or helado - helaoo
its like our own little dialect lol
i do advise people to visit Chile because there's loooooooooadds to do at th top north there's a massive desert with beautifull oasis then u have easter island which is very nice indeed and at the botton u have the volcanos and lakes and at the very bottom u have the antartic! and through it all there's the Andes and every thing in between (beaches, lakes, rivers, etc etc)

and i could write more and more but then ill just bore every1 lol
Razz
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Roddicks_gurl
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 06.09.2006, 02:46:21    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hey well my Mom is from El Salvador and my dad Portuguese but we live here in Jamaica W.I. lol Very Happy And the Caribbean is pretty kool awesome weather altho id love to see snow one day haha
Laura_BR
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 06.09.2006, 06:11:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi!
well, it´s my first post here, so i´m gonna introduce myself.
I´m Laura, 17, i´m from Brazil.
There´re lot of things I could say about my country, but I´ll make it simple. I love Brazil, specially my city, Rio de Janeiro. It´s a very beautiful country, with sun all year long, lots and lots of beaches, mountains, happy people.
Of course, there´s the bad side, too. But now, it´s not worth talking about it.
Brazil is the only country in America where portuguese is the official language. but some words are different from the portuguese spekan in Portugal.

humm, about brazilian tennis, i don´t think we´re well known about this. The most famous player here is Gustavo Kuerten, but he´s been away from tournments for a couple of years.

i guess it´s ok, right?
Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 07.09.2006, 16:53:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Laura_BR a écrit:

well, it´s my first post here
i guess it´s ok, right?
Very Happy

Great post, Laura! Wow! Rio de Janeiro! The one city in the world everyone has a dream to visit at least once in life! And please, both you and Roddicks_gurl ( Very Happy ), make you presentation at the Members of the Forum thread! Very Happy
Conita
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 07.09.2006, 22:29:49    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Laura_BR a écrit:
Hi!
well, it´s my first post here, so i´m gonna introduce myself.
I´m Laura, 17, i´m from Brazil.

HI Very Happy

Carolconde is also from brasil Smile
it's soo cool Smile
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Laura_BR
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 09.09.2006, 00:07:58    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hey Conita and Gulzhan Smile

oh, i´m going to the other thread right now.. and i didn´t know there´s another brazilian here... great!!! Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Roddicks_gurl
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 09.09.2006, 03:30:19    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OMG I wish I lived in Brasil lol! Laughing
just_ibeth
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 10.09.2006, 01:31:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ahh...we live closer..
Conita
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 10.09.2006, 19:23:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

im loving the diversity of the locations!
it's soo cool Smile
Laura_BR
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 11.09.2006, 21:48:59    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Conita a écrit:
im loving the diversity of the locations!
it's soo cool Smile

yeah, I was about to say that.
there are people from all the world here! it´s really really nice Very Happy

btw, you´re from UK, right? Maybe I´m going there next year. I´m soooo anxious about it!
Niiekss
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 20.12.2006, 14:45:04    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hee! ^^

Well this is my first post here. I like the subject, to hear about other country's. I'm from Holland, nice country I think. There are nice people, but sometimes I don't like the people of Holland.. I dream about to see other country's. Holland is a little boring, I think. Ooh.. I hate the wheater (I think you know that) especially this time of the year, I don't like it..
Woow.. Rio de Janeiro.. sounds really great and all the other country's here too..
About the tennis here: I think everyone knows tennis and there are many people who play it Smile
I hope you understand this post Razz My English is not very good.. Wink
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail MSN Messenger
Ms_LV
Fan
Fan

MessagePosté le: 23.01.2007, 11:50:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well like som many others here this is also my first post (almost) Smile !
Can't believe there are so many people from lovely WARM countries.
My name is Sophie and I'm 21. I'm from Denmark (Scandinavia). I recently moved back to Copenhagen to study after living in London for some time (I can't wait to move away again).
I love Tennis and football and I'm really excited to have found this site Very Happy !
shannonpage
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 22.07.2009, 07:38:48    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I live in Czechoslovakia (Hlavni Mesto Praha) i love my country because of the beauty...it's very pretty Smile . Lots of beautiful architechture (probably spelled that wrong) Tenis && Atletika (not sure if i translated that correctly) are pretty popular here (i've played since i was 9)...Oh when i found Richard he for sure was my inspiration. He is my life i love Richie. I'd love to visit France, Italy & Ireland though Smile
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Open Forum! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: