· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 304 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Football thread
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Football thread
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Open Forum!
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mon
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 21.05.2006, 06:44:40    Sujet du message: Football thread Répondre en citant

i hope there are more soccer lovers here because the world cup is near and i think it would be intersting to discuss about the teams and the groups Very Happy

I really want Mexico to go far in this cup because i love my country. I think Mexico is going far, but i don't think the world cup would be for them Wink

i think Brasil is a strong candidate as always, but we never know in soccer there have been surprises

who do you think is winning from each group Question
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Blueskye
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 21.05.2006, 09:13:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I agree that Brazil is a strong contendor to win the world cup with all the star players that they have! But I also believe England and Portugal have pretty decent lineups of players..I don't know, it's the world cup and anything could happen!!!
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 21.05.2006, 14:10:05    Sujet du message: Re: germany 2006 ... soccer Répondre en citant

mon a écrit:
i hope there are more soccer lovers here because the world cup is near and i think it would be intersting to discuss about the teams and the groups Very Happy

I really want Mexico to go far in this cup because i love my country. I think Mexico is going far, but i don't think the world cup would be for them Wink

i think Brasil is a strong candidate as always, but we never know in soccer there have been surprises

who do you think is winning from each group Question

I'm sad for Mexico, i like them a lot too, but if they get out their group then they will probably face Argentina or Holland so... I think they will go out in the second round.

Predictions

Group A Group B
1)Germany 1) England
2)Poland 2) Sweden(but Paraguay have a chance)

Group C Group D
1)Argentina 1) Portugal
2)Holland 2) Mexico

Group E Group F
1)Italy 1) Brazil
2)Czechs 2) Croatia

Group G Group H
1)France 1) Spain
2)Switzerland 2) Ukraine

I want and think that Argentina can win it this year but honestly, as long as Engalnd don't win, i won't be too bothered. Vamos Argentina, Italy, Portugal, Ukraine, Mexico, Serbia and Sweden

Lose Engalnd, Holland, France, Brazil, ivory Coast, USA, Germany.

Sorry, that was a bit in depth Laughing
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
mon
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 21.05.2006, 19:52:33    Sujet du message: hey Répondre en citant

here are my predictions, we need to make the predictions quarters

from group A :
1.- Germany
2.- Poland

from group B:
1.- England
2.- Paraguay

from group C:
1.- Argentina
2.- Holland

from group D:
1.- Mexico
2.- Portugal

from group E:
1.- Italia
2.- Czech R.

from group F:
1.-Brasil
2.- (no idea, maybe Croatia)

from group G:
1.- France
2.- Switzerland

from group H:
1.- Spain
2.- Ukraine

i don't think Germany is winning the cup eventhough they are at home. I want Italy to win, because being objective Mexico is going to quarter-finals (Mexico's year is the next world cup).

I really don't want USA to pass to eight finals, I don't like what one of their players did at a Mexican satudium.

Guys we need more predictions jaja so please make yours and post them
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 24.05.2006, 14:09:54    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

why paraguay ahead of sweden mon? I think Paraguay are good too, but Sweden are probably better, no?
Blueskye
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 24.05.2006, 17:34:46    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sheva wrote:

Citation:
why paraguay ahead of sweden mon? I think Paraguay are good too, but Sweden are probably better, no?

They most defenitly are!! They have got three of the worlds most famous fotballers: Henrik Larsson ( Barcelona), Freddie Ljungberg ( Arsenal), and Zlatan Ibrahimovic ( Juventus), among others... Cool ! Unless one of the above mentioned is seriously hurt then I defenitly believe that they will advance from their group!
Also, I do believe that mexico will advance from their group since it seems to be one of the easier ones, but there's no way they will finnish ahead of portugal!
aimee
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 24.05.2006, 17:48:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

whoever said england has a good chance is right IF we have all our players - ie if waine rooney gets well - fingers crossed - Paul don't even comment!!!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
mon
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 24.05.2006, 19:39:15    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

i think that everything can happen at the World Cup

probably sweden is better, but i really think paraguay has a chance

i also think mexico's group is very easy but obviously poturgal is strong algo, but mexico can pass as number 1; they have good players.

so lets see whats happens
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 25.05.2006, 00:03:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think Mexico have a good chance of finishing ahead of portugal. Marquez, Salcido and Osorio are 3 quality defenders and i think Oswaldo sanchez is one of the best goalkeepers in the world.

As for the Paraguay sweden situation, I think both are good. It's good to see that after his performance for Barca against Arsenal in the European Cup Final, Larsson is getting the credit he deserves. The best player i have seen play for Celtic, and still one of the best in the world, no doubt.

Paraguay have a solid team, good keeper, good strikers always have had a decent defense but maybe a little weak in midfield.

Paraguay and Sweden are strong. Who knows, England could have a bit of trouble Twisted Evil .
Blueskye
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 25.05.2006, 17:05:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is actually a pretty tough group (group B). Yeah, let's see if Wayne can get fit for the world cup, it is such a pitty that he had to get injured at this moment in time!! But at the same time there are several top players who are injured at the moment such as Sweden's Ljungberg who I haven't seen 100% healthy in a loooooooooooooong time!
It's too bad that Larsson is leaving Barcelona, he has been an amazing asset to their team, and is generally a first class player!
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 25.05.2006, 18:33:26    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Blueskye a écrit:
That is actually a pretty tough group (group B). Yeah, let's see if Wayne can get fit for the world cup, it is such a pitty that he had to get injured at this moment in time!! But at the same time there are several top players who are injured at the moment such as Sweden's Ljungberg who I haven't seen 100% healthy in a loooooooooooooong time!
It's too bad that Larsson is leaving Barcelona, he has been an amazing asset to their team, and is generally a first class player!

Very Happy about the Larsson comments.
even with rooney i don't think england can do it, but they do scare me
epag18
Fan
Fan

MessagePosté le: 25.05.2006, 20:53:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

i´m in trouble: if Mexico and Netherlands play in second round!! i´m from Mexico!! but i love Netherlands!! is one of my favorite teams!! and also i love argentina!! if mexico play against Argentina i think i´m gonna support Argetina!! because Leo Messi is there!! and i love Messi!!welll big problems for me!! Embarassed
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
epag18
Fan
Fan

MessagePosté le: 25.05.2006, 20:57:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

mon a écrit:
i think that everything can happen at the World Cup

probably sweden is better, but i really think paraguay has a chance

i also think mexico's group is very easy but obviously poturgal is strong algo, but mexico can pass as number 1; they have good players.

so lets see whats happens

yeah Mexico have good players!! and Portugal also, such as:Cristiano Ronaldo, Figo, Pauletta and others!!
but Mexico have others: RAfael Marquez, Borguetti, Oswaldo Sanchez..
it´s gonna be a good game (Mexico v/s Portugal)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mon
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 26.05.2006, 03:50:46    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

i don`t get how can you say you're gonna support Argentina instead of Mexico, come on it's your cpuntry. Besides u know how we love soccer, how each mexican puts on the shirt when our team is at the field, Mexico's passion is soccer. THey are playing for u as part of Mexico, i think u must support them.

GOO MEXICOO.

i love rafa marquez, he is the best!!!!

Razz
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 26.05.2006, 04:04:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

F O O T B A L L
it's football NOT soccer Evil or Very Mad

btw... I'll be cheering for Argentina... any doubt?

I think Czech Republic has a great team and it's gonna be a surprise during the tournament.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Open Forum! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivante
Page 1 sur 9

Sauter vers: