· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 235 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Poll about RG.net
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Poll about RG.net

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Open Forum!
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  

Define RG.net forum
Boring
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Interesting
40%
 40%  [ 8 ]
Entertaining
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Informative
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Other (please specify)
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total des votes : 20

Auteur Message
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 29.10.2006, 00:43:10    Sujet du message: Poll about RG.net Répondre en citant

Hi, I'll add some polls so we can get some feedback about the forum, please try to take part because it's very important for us.
Feel free to add comments and ideas.
thanks,

Daniela
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 29.10.2006, 18:28:16    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Daniela, this message board has a definite mixture/combination of being interesting, informative, and entertaining. One vocabulary word that doesn't quite fit or is appropriate is boring. I'll further elaborate on what I mean by all the above here:

INTERESTING- Here on RG.Net/this forum, there is such a widely diverse melting pot so to speak. Many varied individuals from different ethnicities/nationality/culture. It's similar to a melting pot here on this message board which makes it interesting. You get the opportunity to familarize yourself by chatting with someone of another culture, actually, many cultures which I really like Smile That's what I mostly love about RG.Net, he has so many fantastic fans all across this nation, fans of all ages, and races. His fan base is incredibly increasing multiplying by the day Very Happy Simply, I love that Smile

INFORMATIVE- All of us amongst this message board are always kept up to date on all of the tennis tournaments that Richard participates in. Doesn't matter which tournament is taking place at any given moment. Whether someone here is sending in a report/story, or of course, the moderators also keep us abreast as to his schedule. Whether Richard has won or lost. Information here is always available to all of us here anytime of the day/night. LucyFlory does a magnificent job on the US American side of sending in the news of his tennis matches.

ENTERTAINING- For instance when a tennis tournament is taking place and some of us here are not always fortunate to have the capability to see Richard perform on television. Depends on where you are geographically located. For one, I don't have the fortune enough to be able to watch the smaller tennis tournaments, unfortunately Crying or Very sad What I do is go into the chat while his matches are taking place. It's quite entertaining with the play by play action. It makes me feel like I'm there live to witness the action. Even though there is some language barriers, as I do not speak French. Just know a couple of words here and there Crying or Very sad That's why it's entertaining to me. I don't know exactly how the others here feel, so I can't speak for them. The majority here in The United States of America is mostly the four grand slams.

Everything, but, boring Mad

That's from my perspective. Agree/Disagree Accept/Decline

Penned by Forever1Gasquet Cool
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 31.10.2006, 02:08:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Audrey thank you SOOOO much, you have no idea how important this kind of opinions are.
thank you *hug*
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 31.10.2006, 04:41:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Daniela a écrit:
Audrey thank you SOOOO much, you have no idea how important this kind of opinions are.
thank you *hug*

Daniela, your quite welcome : Thank you for the hug, Daniela Smile D That's the very least I could do is to share my opinions/thoughts on this message board/forum. How to improve upon it and better it to the benefit of future members as well. Yes, I have seriously taken them into consideration as well. It is rather imperative for everyone here and I do mean everyone that is involved with this message board/website. Please everyone this is very very crucial and urgent to the very life of Mr. Richard Gasquet's website. This poll that Daniela has provided will give them feedback on future development, growth, implements, and improvements that could possibly be made to Mr. Gasquet's message board. Without that valuable input from all of us, his website could quite possibly become stagnant We desparately need to hear from each and everyone of you that is here and accounted for. We all should participate in this poll. For what I desire is for his website to become even more popular with a larger than large fan base and for a place where everyone can come feel welcome and embraced here. For myself, it doesn't feel all too pleasant when you are faced with isolation, it's certainly not the best feeling to acquire in the world. We may all be from every inner corner of the world, but, we are here for the exact same reason. Quite simply put, we are all "HIS PHENOMENAL FANS". THAT MUCH WE ALL HERE AMONGST THIS WEBSITE HAVE IN COMMON. PLEASE EVERYONE TRY YOUR BEST TO DO YOUR PART AND GIVE YOUR OPINIONS/THOUGHTS ON HOW WE CAN BETTER TO THE BENEFIT OF HIS FUTURE FANS ON THE DEVELOPMENT, IMPLEMENTS, AND IMPROVE REGARDING HIS WEBSITE.

FUELED, OPERATING, AND RUNNING ON THE SHEER FIRE POWER THAT IS TRULY GASQUET Very Happy Very Happy

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 31.10.2006, 17:32:04    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I won't be as detailed, but here are my two cents Laughing

This forum is certaintly not boring, in the least. Everyday I come online and there's a new topic about Richard and his game, or another player on the General Tennis Board. Even though everyone here is pro-Richard, there is still a vast amount of variety and knowledge with the other players. On one hand you have a user who's favorite player is Coria, while most of us can't stand him. Even though we may disagree about certain points, there's still the underlying theme of tennis that runs throughout the board.

Since the board is so diverse, you gain more knowledge about tennis. From personal experience, the tennis coverage in America isn't that great. Commentators are completely pro-American and basically ignore foreign players. However, when I come online here I can gain a deeper appreciation for players that otherwise would not be talked about on TV (example: Marin Cilic, Juan Martin del Potro, Marcos Baghdatis, etc.)

The board is entertaining, informative, and interesting. I just with there were more members on the English side so we can have more tennis discussions.

BTW: Loved that game during Wimbledon and the US Open where we had to pick the Round of 16 to the Finals. I didn't even care about winning a prize, I just liked trying to predict the outcome of matches. I know a lot more people posted and registered because they wanted to win an autographed Richard photo.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 02.11.2006, 03:53:17    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

From my perspective, the only way for improvement in anything in life is to implement them, basically. I'm thinking about the betterment, future development of Mr. Richard Gasquet's website, this is not only just simply for his current admirers/fans of his, but, also for his future admirers/fans. His fanbase is ever increasing/multiplying by each and every day that passes. For without positive feedback, and imperative information from all of us here involved or have participated on his forum/message board in one way or another, it could become quite stagnant. I think it's best under the circumstances to be as detailed, in-depth, and as thorough as I can possibly be, this information benefits everyone involved. The Webmaster, moderators, the reporters, and everyone in-between, especially the fans. Of course, Richard Gasquet, himself, as well. Accept/Decline or Agree/Disagree. It's just simply my take on RG.Net. I'm quite sure that everyone else might have a different view as opposed to mine.

cheska
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 03.11.2006, 11:51:19    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

i wasn't able to join the contest during the US open but it would be great if they could come up with other kinds of contests. just to keep things a bit more interesting (especially in the off season). Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 04.11.2006, 01:44:22    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

cheska a écrit:
i wasn't able to join the contest during the US open but it would be great if they could come up with other kinds of contests. just to keep things a bit more interesting (especially in the off season). Very Happy

Does anyone have ideas for the off season???
Rafasgrl
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 19.01.2007, 19:23:57    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

i think we should add more formums like Games, about Richard's life or Richard's tennis life and stuff like that
And maybe we could update our photo gallery a bit more often and with more pictures

Also a bit of colour in this site wouldnt hurt Confused

just my opinion..
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 28.01.2007, 04:45:16    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

you're right, you can use colour in your post and that would improve something, and everyone's free to post pics... just remember that if the pics are too big, you have to place the links instead...
Thanks for the ideas =)
Rafasgrl
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 28.04.2007, 11:12:18    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

By the way the photo gallery is kinda old.. why dont u update it? they are the same pix all over again. i am willing to help if u want Smile
salexa
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 16.07.2009, 07:13:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Where does Tennis rank among other sports in your country? A commentator mentioned at Wimbledon that Tennis is ranked No 2 (the second most popular game) in several countries in the world,, and is ranked No 1 (the most popular game) in Australia. I wanted to hear from you where tennis stands. Please do mention the name of your country as well. Thanks!
salexa
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 18.07.2009, 06:47:26    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

salexa a écrit:
Where does Tennis rank among other sports in your country? A commentator mentioned at Wimbledon that Tennis is ranked No 2 (the second most popular game) in several countries in the world,, and is ranked No 1 (the most popular game) in Australia. I wanted to hear from you where tennis stands. Please do mention the name of your country as well. Thanks!

shannonpage
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 22.07.2009, 06:59:34    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is a little confusing at times, && i think we should be able to add our own pictures Smile (for our little personal icon i mean)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger
EdbergEdberggogogo
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 06.06.2010, 03:39:59    Sujet du message: I rely on the website a lot Répondre en citant

I rely on the website to let me know what tournaments Richard will be playing in the future. And it's great to hear what other RG fans have to say about his game and career.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Open Forum! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: