· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 181 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Revue de Presse II
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Revue de Presse II
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 236, 237, 238

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> L'actualité de Richard Gasquet
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sengale

MessagePosté le: 04.07.2021, 18:09:47    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ITW de Eichenholz sur le site de l'ATP du 31 mai 2021

The Nomadic Life With... Richard Gasquet

The former World No. 7 plays Gaston on Tuesday
Frenchman Richard Gasquet is set to compete at Roland Garros for the 18th time, and he will begin his run on Tuesday against countryman Hugo Gaston.

Before the match, ATPTour.com caught up with the former World No. 7 to learn more about his life on the ATP Tour, from the game he plays on the road to how travel has changed for him over the years.

What is a non-tennis item you always pack for trips?
RG : Cards. We play a lot of cards. We play a French game called Belote. We play it for two or three hours a day with my coach and some other French players. That’s important for me.

What item did you forget to bring one time that caused you distress?
RG : [I do not forget] so much. I’m very careful, especially with my passport. That’s very important when you travel. My phone and other things I’m very careful with.

Do you enjoy travelling the world or consider it just something that needs to be done to be a pro tennis player? If you do enjoy it, what do you enjoy about travelling?
RG : It depends on the place. I like to go to New York for the US Open and even London for Wimbledon. In France, I like to of course go to Marseille and Montpellier, those kinds of tournaments. I know many people there, so I’m very happy to go.

It depends where I have to go. Now it’s starting to be difficult. Long travels like to Australia — of course I’m very happy to be in Australia — but to travel, to do 22 hours is going to be more and more difficult for me.

Can you talk about a time you decided to play a specific tournament in part because you wanted to travel to that city?
RG : I have not done that so much. But when I have to come back to New York, when I go to Miami, even Tokyo [I like those places]. I’m very happy to go to Japan. I prefer to play in Japan, so that’s why I go there.

As a tennis player, maintaining your body is of the utmost importance, so how do you take care of it during long trips?
RG : Now it’s starting to be more and more difficult. I’m going to Australia and I need five or six days to recover [after the trip]. Before, when I was 20 years old, one, two or three days was okay. But now, it’s difficult for me to recover after a long trip.

How do you try to overcome jetlag and acclimate to the local time zone?
RG : It’s the same as travel. It is a little bit more difficult. When I was younger, it was easy. The day after I was ready even if I had a long flight. Now it’s more and more difficult and that annoys me. That’s a little bit tough for me.

You mentioned before that you play cards. What else do you do to create a sense of ‘home on the road’ to feel more comfortable?
RG : [In normal times] we go to restaurants to go to dinner, go sightseeing a little bit. I like to do it, but of course now with the situation that’s tough.

Where is your favourite vacation destination?
RG : I don’t go far. I go to the south of France because I was born there. I like to stay home because I’m travelling a lot.

What’s your trick to be comfortable during a flight?
RG : I try to have a good book. It’s important to read on a plane because it’s long. Sometimes I take a sleeping pill when it’s a long flight because I [can’t] sleep on the plane. Some players sleep easily, but for me it’s very difficult.

Are you someone who gets to the airport with lots of time to spare or do you cut it fine?
RG : I’ve never missed a flight. I’ve been playing a long time. For 20 years I’ve been on the Tour, but I’ve never missed a flight. I like to get there early.[/b]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
sengale

MessagePosté le: 12.01.2022, 10:47:03    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je fais remonter ce topic avec une ITW de Richard à Melbourne par Emilie Loit.
https://www.welovetennis.fr/atp/gasquet-20-ans-de-carriere-jen-suis-fier-mais-malheureusement-ca-nous-rajeunit-pas

Richard a quelques jours pour bronzer encore avant le début du GC australien Razz
joelle
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 12.01.2022, 11:48:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Encore très intéressant cet interview...

Richard est bien tel que je le voie.....

Cette fin de carrière est difficile et je voudrais qu'une autre carrière d'entraineur s'offre à lui car il aime trop le tennis pour s'éloigner....

Voyons pour l'OA avec ce pb DJOKO qui pose problème et surtout le tirage.

Aux qualifs, les français chutent....Simon !!!! triste
Que devient Tsonga ?

La fin d'une ère ???
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
sengale

MessagePosté le: 29.01.2022, 09:56:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je mets ce lien car il résume la carrière de Richard pour sa participation annoncée au challenger de Cherbourg 2022.

https://www.challengerdecherbourg.fr/gasquet-un-retour-a-cherbourg-17-ans-plus-tard/

A noter une erreur à la fin : ce n'est plus Noah qui est derrière le record de matches gagnés en ATP, mais Monfils (563 pour RG et 519 pour GM)
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> L'actualité de Richard Gasquet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 236, 237, 238
Page 238 sur 238

Sauter vers: