· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 33 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Bercy 2015
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bercy 2015

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
DBR
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 30.10.2015, 20:56:44    Sujet du message: Bercy 2015 Répondre en citant

The draw has been made for Bercy tonight. Allez Richard!!! Smile

Source: https://twitter.com/bnppmasters/status/660173840383897601

*If anyone is wondering why PHH is in the main draw, PHM decided he would rather play qualifying than accept his WC into the main draw, so Mathieu and Herbert were swopped.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 04.11.2015, 15:54:00    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Wow, Richard is playing superb tennis. I could not see all the match but what I did see was Richard in control and confident. I hope he goes far here, it would be great for him to end the season on a high note. Good luck Richard
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
DBR
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 05.11.2015, 20:27:36    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After beating Mayer, Richard followed up with an excellent win over Nishikori today - his 4th top 10 win of the year. Very Happy

He played a superb 1st set and absorbed everything Kei threw at him. Richard saved 7/7 BP's and raised his level in the TB to win the set. (7 points to 3.)

Nishikori started making more errors, and was broken early in the 2nd set. Richard kept his level and went up a double break, and Kei seemed to lose power on serve in his next service game. He had treatment on his abs/ lower back and retired in the next game, when he was 4-1 down.

A pity it ended this way, but it did not take away from Richard's superb performance. And the damage was already done before Nishikori's physical issues.

Next will be Murray in the QF. Allez Richard!!! Smile
tami
Fan
Fan

MessagePosté le: 07.11.2015, 17:05:54    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

i had the good fortune of being able to watch the quarterfinals match yesterday courtside....it felt as though my heart was in my throat for most of the match !!! despite the loss, i felt gasquet played with heart, and he had a really good attitude about him throughout. it must have been shattering to have lost that first set tiebreak when he was leading in the beginning, and i must admit that if it was gasquet 5 years ago, that would've been it for him in terms of the outcome of the match. yet he was able to apply himself, and stay with murray, then lifted his level to take the second......and i truly felt the third set was just so soooooo close, it was just down to errors at bad times which allowed murray a little look-in to break and serve out the match.

perhaps being courtside involves you more, because you are so close to the action, but i felt gasquet really gave it all out there, and murray was looking rather worried and bothered by a lot of the shots that were coming back at him, which i feel contributed to putting quite a bit of pressure on his serve and hence the dip in first serve percentage.

biased as i may sound - well, i am writing on an RG supporters' forum after all - but after having watched a lot of matches this week involving Frenchmen, RG really played the most solid out there, as did simon in his match against djokovic. i think the team he has around him, and his own maturity and understanding of what he's out there playing the sport for, really has helped him gain some clarity and stability.

the only thing i was a little worried about was the taping over his TFL he had in this match.....my friend who was with me said it was there already in his match against nishikori. perhaps it's a preventative measure, or it's just a niggle that is quite typical for the end of an almost full season of tennis. his movement seemed to be good though, so i soon forgot about it as the match went on.

so it seems that gasquet will venture over to London for the tour finals as an alternate, he seems motivated and ready to play. despite understanding the different opinions on this forum and others, i do think it would give him a whole world of confidence and satisfaction if he did get the chance to play a match over there. last time he was there, the weird incident with piatti deciding to relieve himself from co-coach post happened, so i think it would be a lovely bit of encouragement and confirmation for gasquet if he were able to return there and know that he has really picked himself up from that disappointment and gotten back to incredible form.

it was really amazing to experience a stadium where a lot of people were actually really getting behind gasquet - for me, i can't understand why it doesn't happen in more places !!! Razz

after watching his match against nishikori, and then murray live, my friend is now a converted admirer of gasquet's tennis....and she's picky about people she will watch, so i think it's been a job well done by gasquet (and maybe me a little bit...?? haha) this week.

if this is signs of what to expect in 2016, bring it ON, i say !!!!
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 08.11.2015, 04:57:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Great report there Tami, I so agree with your analysis. I am a devoted fan of Richard's since 2004, still faithful today, watch all his matches, and at times the scoreboard when no stream is available. I only want to say that Richard receives far more support today than some years ago, and this was also very evident at Wimbledon this year, which surprised me, quite frankly. I was happy to see this overwhelming support for Richard during his match against wawrinka and then Djokovic.

Lucky you to have watched this match, and I again agree with you that Richard is a different player and was there to WIN. What a great year he has had and even BETTER for me watching him and seeing the drive/determination on his face, oh wonderful to see. Can't wait to see what Richard will give us next year. I hope Richard gets a much needed break also before next season begins. Happy holidays to you and all
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
DBR
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 08.11.2015, 13:00:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for your great report, Tami. Glad that you got to see him play some of his best tennis this year, and wonderful to see Richard playing and fighting so well.

In Murray's TV interview after the match, it was very clear how tough it had been for him and you could tell he was very relieved to get through it. Richard's performances against Nadal, Kei and Murray should give him a lot of confidence for next year. He has finished the year in tremendous form.

I would love for him to get a match in London, but I doubt it will happen. Nishikori has already said he is 100% fit and will play there. I'm sure Richard's body also needs a well earned rest after a long hard season.

My only wish now is that Richard withdraws from IPTL and rests properly before starting his winter training. Too many players had injury problems after IPTL last year, so I hope Richard and his team will be sensible about his winter schedule.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: