· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 285 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Wimbledon 2015
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Wimbledon 2015
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
DBR
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 06.07.2015, 20:07:15    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Great job by Richard, a very tough match mentally because of all the history, and I'm so glad he came through. Totally agree civ3, Richard did not lose those 2 MP's with nerves or errors, Kyrgios played some top quality shots. And Richard did so well to stay calm at the start of the 4th set - that can't have been easy at all.

And yes, Kyrgios behaviour was awful today, between tanking the 2nd set, and trying lots of antics to put Richard off. He also should have had more warnings for racquet abuse than he did.

Very uncharacteristic to see Richard smash his racquet - I can't even remember the last time I saw that - but good to get all the tension out and start the 4th set fresh. I'm so glad that the better player, the nicer guy, and the more professional player won today.

Allez Richard! Into the QF! Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
civ3
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 07.07.2015, 02:01:11    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Richard also did some unbelievable shots when set point down. The forehand over the high part of the net and the running backhand was unbelievable.
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 07.07.2015, 02:33:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Very uncharacteristic to see Richard smash his racquet - I can't even remember the last time I saw that - but good to get all the tension out and start the 4th set fresh. I'm so glad that the better player, the nicer guy, and the more professional player won today.

Allez Richard! Into the QF! Very Happy[/quote]

RICHARD CAME OUT TO WIN THIS MATCH TODAY AND I WAS THRILLED TO SEE HIM ACHIEVE THIS. WHAT A GREAT FEELING FOR HIM, AND HIS FANS, TODAY. I SO WANTED HIM TO WIN AND TO SEE HIM SO HAPPY. RICHARD TRULY DESERVED THIS WIN AS HE IS PLAYING SUPERBLY. YES, DBR RICHARD IS BY FAR THE BETTER PLAYER, THE MUCH NICER GUY AND ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL. I MUST ADMIT I DID LIKE WHEN HE SMASHED HIS RACQUET AND GET THAT FRUSTRATION OUT. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW I WAS AT HOME, MY HUSBAND STAYED IN ANOTHER ROOM. OH, SO EXCITED FOR RICHARD Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
DBR
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 07.07.2015, 17:49:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Richard plays Wawrinka on Wednesday, 2nd match on ct 1, after the Simon-Federer match which starts at 13.00hrs London time.

Allez Richard!!! Smile

Source: http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/scores/schedule/schedule17.html
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 08.07.2015, 14:36:14    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good luck today Richard. I will be at work and will try to watch as much as possible on Espn.
blazer
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 08.07.2015, 17:10:22    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Richard did well to win the first set but must be more aggressive. In the second Wawrinka was for the taking but Gasquet played a sloppy service game, played better to break back then bottled it when serving to stay in the set. We'l see how he responds but he must improve!
blazer
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 08.07.2015, 20:12:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Allezz!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive never been so nervous. Richard did so well to close it out and get revenge. Words cant express how happy I am! That was such a dramatic tennis match!!!
DBR
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 09.07.2015, 00:54:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What an amazing match from Richard to win 11-9 in the 5th, especially after having served for it, 5-3 up. Huge guts and character to keep fighting and being aggressive, and saving BP's. I'm always proud to be his fan but never more proud than today! Allez!!! Back into the Wimbledon SF, 9th in the live race, and 13th in the live ATP rankings. A huge bravo!
civ3
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 09.07.2015, 01:14:19    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fantastic result! So happy for Richard, serves another dose of revenge! I like the match with Djokovic on grass, Richard has a chance to win!
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 09.07.2015, 04:10:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Absolutely brilliant match today and Richard truly deserved this win for his fight to the last point. This is the Richard I know who has the game to beat anyone. Richard does lack confidence at times when playing the top players but he did not give up today, even after losing his serve when serving for the match at 5_3. Richard is the man today and it brings so much joy to see him triumph and that expression on his face after the win, priceless. I could not work or do anything else whilst this match was on, I was a nervous wreck. Wow, congrats to Richard today for this spectacular display of brilliance. Very Happy
blazer
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 10.07.2015, 15:48:47    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Richard played well today, he played pretty aggressive and at times was playing near his best. His serve let him down a bit but I like how he went for more on his 2nd serve and went for his shots more. He put up a good fight the 3 sets were tight.

I just hope this wimbledon propels richard. I hope he learns that to beat the best he must improve his serve and play aggressive off the ground, similar to today. I think he still has to flatten out his forhand more and come to the net. I think the serve is the main thing, he needs to find another 10mph on it. Richard said thi week he is going to change to gut strings which should give him more power.

Allez Richard!!
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 10.07.2015, 16:44:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

blazer a écrit:
Richard played well today, he played pretty aggressive and at times was playing near his best. His serve let him down a bit but I like how he went for more on his 2nd serve and went for his shots more. He put up a good fight the 3 sets were tight.

I just hope this wimbledon propels richard.

Allez Richard!!

Yes blazer, such a better match against Djokovic today and he was so close to winning the first set. I always have believed that Richard is a brilliant player and can beat all the top players, but has only been lacking confidence/belief. I believe this great run to the semis at Wimbledon is a great confidence booster for Richard against the top players in the future.

Congratulations to you Richard, you played brilliant tennis this Wimbledon. I was amazed at your fight, spectacular tennis, and belief throughout the tournament. See you soon. Dance Dance
DBR
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 10.07.2015, 18:56:58    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A good perfomance today but Djokovic's serving was just too good - his best ever Wimbledon serve stats. Richard put up a good fight despite carrying a shoulder and foot injury, and it's been a great Wimbledon from him. He has played brilliantly, and is back up to #13 in the world rankings and #9 in the live race rankings.

Now for a little rest before Davis Cup next weekend.

Bravo and Allez Richard! Smile
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: