· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 172 invité(s) et 1 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - American Summer Season 2014
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

American Summer Season 2014
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Colette
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 09.08.2014, 16:42:34    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Smile I hope , Richard can play in Cincy Sad with your blessure abdominal muscle strain , that´s difficult to play with pain or not

never give up Richard

That´s every time are coming back Sad

Ok , fingers crossing

bonne chance

Allezzzz Richie
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Colette
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 10.08.2014, 13:22:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

sorry , it´s a mistake , would tell his blessure Wink

very good news , that Richard can play in Cincy Very Happy

Allez Richard , I give you many PSI -Power , you made it

have a good week with Power and self -confidence

bonne courage Richard Allez , Allez
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 11.08.2014, 19:55:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Richard withdrew from Cincy, still suffering from the abdominal strain he suffered in Toronto. This year is a nightmare with all these injuries. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Colette
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 11.08.2014, 20:52:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuyCDTVIIAAv64p.jpg tweet from LaWanda this morning , he hear his withdrew Sad
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 12.08.2014, 18:48:19    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Colette a écrit:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuyCDTVIIAAv64p.jpg tweet from LaWanda this morning , he hear his withdrew Sad

SAD PICTURE OF RICHARD and yes Puschkin, a really bad year with many injuries for Richard - how sad. Let's hope the remainder of the year goes well for him. I was also sad Tsonga passed Richard in the rankings even if he totally deserves it with great wins last week.

Wish you a speedy recovery Richard and hopefully we will see you soon in action - we all miss you.

Crying or Very sad
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
DBR
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 17.08.2014, 08:41:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Finally, some better news - Richard is in New York and seems to be practising again. Allez!

Web source: http://www.livetennis.it/post/184935/la-bella-storia-di-luca-vanni-dallo-stop-per-problemi-al-ginocchio-alla-sua-sfida-alle-quali-degli-us-open-dove-si-allena-con-gasquet/
Colette
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 17.08.2014, 11:52:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Very Happy great , thanks , I wish Richard all my best for USO
Thats very good news , he practising

I miss Richard on Court

bonne chance Richard Smile

Allezzzz !!!!
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 17.08.2014, 20:50:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

DBR a écrit:
Finally, some better news - Richard is in New York and seems to be practising again. Allez!

Web source: http://www.livetennis.it/post/184935/la-bella-storia-di-luca-vanni-dallo-stop-per-problemi-al-ginocchio-alla-sua-sfida-alle-quali-degli-us-open-dove-si-allena-con-gasquet/

thanks DBR for the update - absolutely great news.
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 27.08.2014, 07:02:59    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

There are easier opponents than Nr.44, Denis Istomin, in the first round of a GS tourney. Richard prevailed 7-5 7-6 6-4, but it was hard work in the New York heat. I am still not fully convinced about his physical condition, his abs were taped and his average first serve speed was low, particularly at the start of the match. I am happy that he is through, though.

Match summmary and short video:
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/articles/2014-08-26/gasquet_sweats_out_win_over_istomin.html?promo=right_rail
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 28.08.2014, 04:11:05    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Puschkin a écrit:
There are easier opponents than Nr.44, Denis Istomin, in the first round of a GS tourney. Richard prevailed 7-5 7-6 6-4, but it was hard work in the New York heat. I am still not fully convinced about his physical condition, his abs were taped and his average first serve speed was low, particularly at the start of the match. I am happy that he is through, though.

Yes, Puschkin, it was indeed a hard fought first round for Richard, which I too was happy he prevailed. I watched most of the match and Richie was focused throughout and did not let Istomin get his way at all. Let's hope Richard can go far in the tournament Smile
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 30.08.2014, 14:36:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh, I just cant wait for the Richard/Gail match and I so hope Richard will prevail. Of course, Richard can win but I see that their H2H is in Gail's favor 6-4. Regardless, Richard will hopefully go out there and win this match.

Good Luck Richard and it's time to show you are the #1 French player.
Colette
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 30.08.2014, 21:10:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh , yesss Very Happy I hope it , too

hopefully for Richard , we love to support him
Allez Allez !!!

Schedule for tomorrow on Louis Armstrong :
not for 5:00pm
Gael Monfils (20)
vs.
Richard Gasquet (12)
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 01.09.2014, 15:12:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I saw the match and from the onset I felt Richard would not win this match and the reason is: Richard was playing too far behind the baseline and hitting his balls short most of the match. Also Richard's first serve was not too good either throughout the match.

I thought Richard would come out and change his strategy with Gail and be in the attack position and push Gail beyond the baseline, but this was not the case as Richard's was hitting the ball far too short, stayed in the defensive position, and this put Gail in the attack position throughout the match. I actually felt sorry for Richard in this match as he was trying but just could not find his way throughout.

I do not think Gosjean is good for Richard at all and it would be interesting to hear all your views on this. I think he should end with Gosjean and concentrate with one good coach. I was just hoping Richard would win this match and go ahead at the USO, with such a good draw he could easily have gone to another semi or final.

Good luck Richard for the rest of the season, I know it has been hard for you with all the injuries and sure this does not help with your game and confidence.
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 01.09.2014, 16:07:26    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

amurti a écrit:
I thought Richard would come out and change his strategy with Gail and be in the attack position and push Gail beyond the baseline, but this was not the case as Richard's was hitting the ball far too short, stayed in the defensive position.

I do not fully agree with this. Richard charged the net very often, but Gael had good passes and Richard's volleys were not decisive enough.

amurti a écrit:
I do not think Gosjean is good for Richard at all and it would be interesting tohear all your views on this. I think he should end with Gosjean and concentrate with one good coach.

Grosjean has nothing to do with Richard's poor serving. This is a comparison in mph:

Average 1st serve Speed: 118 versus 104
Average 2nd serve speed: 99 versus 87
Fastest serve 134 versus 116

With an average first serve of roughly 170 km/h you just make it easy for your opponent to get into a dominant position in the rallies. Whether Richard was cautious for a reason or still much more hampered by his ab injury than he made it known, we will probably never know. And of course the great humidity did not help, Richard never got beyond it. I had the feeling, he noticed early that he was not up for it yesterday and did not force it.
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 02.09.2014, 03:32:46    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

quote: Grosjean has nothing to do with Richard's poor serving. This is a comparison in mph:

Average 1st serve Speed: 118 versus 104
Average 2nd serve speed: 99 versus 87
Fastest serve 134 versus 116

With an average first serve of roughly 170 km/h you just make it easy for your opponent to get into a dominant position in the rallies. Whether Richard was cautious for a reason or still much more hampered by his ab injury than he made it known, we will probably never know. And of course the great humidity did not help, Richard never got beyond it. I had the feeling, he noticed early that he was not up for it yesterday and did not force it.[/quote]

Puschkin, I agree with the humidity factor and the possibility he was still hampered by his ab injury, but I feel differently regarding his strategy when playing Monfils. Also, I do not recall mentioning Gosjean has anything to do with Richard's serve, but I would prefer Richard has only one good coach. Let's hope Richard gets some rest now and come back stronger.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: